1. The authority granted on the issue of a parking space is a licence revocable by the Company for any reason at any time without notice.
2. THE COMPANY ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY NOT WITHSTANDING ANY NEGLIGENCE ON ITS PART FOR THE LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO ANY VEHICLE, ITS ACCESSORIES OR ANY GOODS OR ARTICLES LEFT THEREIN, HOWEVER SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE MAY BE CAUSED. VEHICLES, ACCESSORIES, AND CONTENTS ARE LEFT AT THE CUSTOMERS’ RISK AND COMPANY EMPLOYEES HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT SUCH RESPONSIBILITY BY THEM FOR SAFE CUSTODY.
3. THE COMPANY MAY DELIVER THE VEHICLE TO ANY PERSON PRODUCING, OFFERING EVIDENCE OF OWNERSHIP OR AUTHORITY OR ENTITLEMENT TO RECEIVE THE VEHICLE AS THE PROPRIETOR MAY DEEM SATISFACTORY. THE COMPANY MAY RETAIN THE VEHICLE UNTIL SO SATISFIED.
4. The parking space holder acknowledges that he/she is personally liable for the fee for parking and that the Company may restrain the departure of a vehicle until the fee in respect of it has been paid and that no action of any nature shall be against the Company in respect of such restraint or any injury, damage or loss resulting from such restraint.
5. NO VARIATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BIND THE COMPANY UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY ITS MANAGER.
6. This car park, situated within the precinct of 117 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000, is operated by Enacon Parking Pty Limited, herein called the Company.
7. Privacy of your personal information: We are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended, and the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).