We collect personal information from you during your interactions with us, for example if you:
- make an enquiry about our properties, products or services, or visit our properties;
- phone, email or write to us, or visit our website;
- make a reservation to dine or stay with us, or have an event with us;
- become a member of one of our clubs or provide your details for our mailing list;
- purchase our services or products online;
- propose to provide, or provide goods or services to us or our customers;
- receive goods or services from us, or agree to receive goods or services from us;
- make an application to invest with us;
- make an application for finance from us;
- or another individual is injured during your interaction with us
- or another individual makes a complaint or where there has been a threat or damage to personal property.
We may collect information based on how you use our website. We use ‘’cookies’’ and other data collection methods to collect information on website activity such as the number of visitors, the number of pages viewed, and the internet advertisements which bring visitors to our website. This information is collected to analyse and improve our website, marketing campaigns, and to record statistics on web traffic.
If you access your account with us online through a secure area of our website, we will collect your personal information using cookies. This is designed to track the use of our website and to allow our customers to effectively access their account information. This information is collected for security purposes and to protect the integrity of account details.